- We took care of a comfortable play on any midi keyboard. Just change the touch sensitivity of the keys, if it is necessary.
Gentle Keys/ Kontakt library
Gentle Keys - is a truly universal piano. We’ve recorded the instrument as clear and transparent as it’s possible, so you can add it to every mix - would it be jazz or cinematic sound-track
Additional patches with layering pads, strings, etc., prepared by professional composers will allow you to concentrate on work flow and don‘t be distracted by the search for the right sound.
Maximal detailing and natural sound of one of the best musical instruments of 20th century
- We have kept an opportunity to change the balance of microphones yourself for more precise adjustment to your mix
- Сontrol the width of the stereo and panоrama of your instrument without resorting to additional tools of your DAW
- In most cases, the compressor is simply necessary, we took care that you could add the required level of compression without leaving the interface Gentle Piano
- Add or completely turn off the sounds of the piano mechanics to your taste. And also control the mixing of the padding layer (in additional patches)
- Three-band equalizer. The instrument required in the mixing
- Add more heat to your piano using tape saturation or turn off the unit if you are looking for a more modern sound
- Mac OSX 10.9 or higher.
- Windows Vista/7/8/10.
- Installed FULL version of Native Instruments KONTAKT 5.5.0 or higher (not compatible with free Kontakt player)
- Unzip the archive.
- Open Native Instruments KONTAKT.
- Push "ADD LIBRARY" button.
- Choose the place where you unzipped the archive.
- If You are using KONTAKT version 5.7 or higher, you can open the instrument through the menu "Files".