- We took care of a comfortable play on any midi keyboard. Just change the touch sensitivity of the keys, if it is necessary.
Gentle Keys/ Kontakt library
Spring Sale (Offer is valid until May 9)
Gentle Keys - is a truly universal piano. We’ve recorded the instrument as clear and transparent as it’s possible, so you can add it to every mix - would it be jazz or cinematic sound-track
Additional patches with layering pads, strings, etc., prepared by professional composers will allow you to concentrate on work flow and don‘t be distracted by the search for the right sound.
Maximal detailing and natural sound of one of the best musical instruments of 20th century
- We have kept an opportunity to change the balance of microphones yourself for more precise adjustment to your mix
- Сontrol the width of the stereo and panоrama of your instrument without resorting to additional tools of your DAW
- In most cases, the compressor is simply necessary, we took care that you could add the required level of compression without leaving the interface Gentle Piano
- Add or completely turn off the sounds of the piano mechanics to your taste. And also control the mixing of the padding layer (in additional patches)
- Three-band equalizer. The instrument required in the mixing
- Add more heat to your piano using tape saturation or turn off the unit if you are looking for a more modern sound
- Mac OSX 10.9 or higher.
- Windows Vista/7/8/10.
- Installed FULL version of Native Instruments KONTAKT 5.5.0 or higher (not compatible with free Kontakt player)
Our products aren't support Free Kontakt Player, they won't have serial numbers, and in that case you do not need to go to Add Library on Libraries tab, at all.
Just load them from the KONTAKT Files browser instead.
(Optionally) For fast running and download library’s instruments click the icon of diskette in the interface of KONTAKT.
Choose the "Batch re-save" in appeared menu. Click «OK» in the dialog box "Really proceed?".
Enter the path to the folder in appeared dialog box, for example D:\Kontakt Instruments\Splash sound - Guitar Strum and click «OK».
Wait for the end of the process of re-saving the library. The library is ready to work!